Recharge and Reconnect: Win a four-night holiday to Fiji for two valued at $7,500.
While the days away in your private plunge pool, enjoy the azure waters surrounding the picturesque Mamanuca Islands, or snorkel, scuba dive or free dive the reef.
Matamanoa Island Resort, Fiji is an intimate and secluded retreat in the beautiful Mananuca Islands of Fiji approximately 30km west of Nadi.
With only 47 rooms, Matamanoa is about peace and tranquility. The only resort on the island, it is an idyllic escape – the island juts out of the azure waters of the marine sanctuary that surrounds it. Covered in native bush and palm trees, the brilliance of the vegetation contrasts magnificently with the white sandy beaches, crystal clear water and coral reefs.
Take the opportunity to enjoy long lazy days of rest and relaxation, swim in the infinity pool and soak up the vista, snorkel in the beautiful Pacific Ocean, try your hand at tennis or sip a long cocktail at the bar as the sun sets…
Dining here is a fusion of international and South Pacific cuisine created by Matamanoa’s executive chef. Menus change daily and are defined by fresh, locally caught seafood.
This four-night stay includes breakfasts, and a therapeutic massage for two on arrival or departure from Nadi at Nama Spa.
The prize package includes:
–A four-night stay at Matamanoa Island Resort, Fiji in a beachfront villa with a private plunge pool
–Breakfasts at Matamanoa Island Resort
–A range of complimentary activities on Matamanoa Island, including snorkelling in the pristine waters of the marine sanctuary; kayaking over the coral reef; guided mountain hikes; a purpose-built outdoor gym beneath the trees
–Return flights for two to Fiji, ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch with Fiji Airways
–A therapeutic massage for two on arrival or departure from Nadi, Fiji at Nama Spa
*Terms and conditions apply
Find out more about Matamanoa Island Resort.
*Terms and Conditions:
HOME Fiji Trip Giveaway 2023
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to those living in New Zealand and aged 18 years or older only
- To enter, complete the entry form on this page
- Entries open at 5pm on 28 September 2023 and close at 5pm on 4 December 2023. The winner will be drawn and notified via email on 5 December 2023
- The prize is for a four-night stay at Matamanoa Island Resort Fiji for two adults, at dates to be agreed with Matamanoa Island Resort subject to availability, to be redeemed between the dates of 06 January 2024 and 31 May 2024 only, and: A travel voucher that can be redeemed for flights to the value of $2,000 including GST; A therapeutic massage for two at Nama Spa, Nadi
- Airport transfers and any additional costs are not included in the prize
- Excursions from Matamanoa Island Resort, other than those listed above, are not included in the prize and will incur additional costs
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure any visas required for entry into Fiji are applied for
- Nook Publishing Ltd (HOME magazine) will make contact with the winner of 5 December 2023. The redemption of the travel voucher, accommodation and spa will be with the respective providers
- If the winner drawn cannot be contacted or does not enter into correspondence within seven days of being contacted, Nook Publishing Ltd reserves the right to redraw the prize
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash
- By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published, and/or interviewed/photographed by Nook Publishing Ltd for publicity purposes
- Competition entries become the property of Nook Publishing Ltd. Information submitted will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties
- By entering the competition, entrants permit Nook Publishing Ltd to add their personal information to the Nook Publishing database for the purpose of contacting them directly about Nook Publishing newsletters, information, or specials offers
- Nook Publishing Ltd shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered, or any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition